Why do I need that?
Duplicate videos are big space eaters. An average video’s size is about 1 GB. In a collection containing a small number of videos, it’s not much of a problem. But as your collection grows to hundreds or thousands of video files you can waste terabytes of disk space.
There is a simple solution to this problem. Duplicate Video Search can easily find all your videos, search for double files among them and present results in an easy, intuitively understandable form, ready for copying, movement or other management operations. Our product can help you clean up your video collection, keep it well structured, and minimize wasted disk space.
Why Duplicate Video Search is better than other duplicate file finders?
Other duplicate file finders, can only detect identical copies, because they use file size, checksum and other simple measures to compare files.
Our product uses advanced video fingerprinting technology, that allows to detect ALL video copies, including those converted to various video formats or having different quality and resolution.
- Detection of identical video duplicates
- Detection of modified video copies, including varied resolutions, bit-rates, cropping, qualities and formats.
- Automated selection of low quality copies for removal. When video duplicates are detected, you may want to delete some of them to free up disk space. Usually people prefer to keep a single, best quality instance of each video and remove the rest. Duplicate Video Search tries to help you with this task, by making an assumption about which video copies should be deleted and preselecting them, so you can delete them with a single click.
- Easy file management. You can cut/copy/paste or delete any found file as easily as you do when using a file manager. You can also apply any of these operations to all unwanted copies with one click.
- Thumbnailed results list and video preview. In addition to showing the thumbnail, our program allows users to double click any of the found files to open the video in their default player.
- Wide range of supported video formats. The program is able to process AVI, MKV, 3GP, MPG, SWF, MP4, WMV, and FLV files, but you may first need to install the appropriate DirectShow codecs first.
So, you can find duplicate movies with ease now!
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (no Mac/Linux support)
CPU: Intel/AMD at 2 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or higher
Probably, the best duplicate video finder program on the market.
How to Buy
By clicking on the “Purchase” button you will be redirected to Avangate.com – our trusted payment processing partner.
Avangate is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with offices located across the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. It provides a safe payment solution and accepts all known types of bank and credit cards, digital money, wire transfers, etc.
Choose an appropriate payment method, fill in your details, and accept the payment.
After the payment is processed, you will receive your personal license key. The first time you run the program, you will be asked to enter this key.